James Gross of the Maryland Divorce Legal Crier blog recently published the following list of divorce myths.
1. A divorce will solve all my problems.
2. The judge will see that I am right.
3. The judge will never believe my spouse.
4. I will get revenge for the way my spouse treated me.
5. The judge will not make any mistakes.
6. I will win my case.
7. My spouse will lose.
8. I can afford the legal fees for my divorce.
9. I will get justice from the court.
10. The meanest and most aggressive attorney wins.
11. It will be over within a reasonable time. These are just as true way out here in Texas.